LEADING CAR WASH ANALYTICS
Use your existing security cameras to transform your car wash business
Driving Revenue Through Advance Analytics
By turning your existing camera infrastructure into an intelligent set of eyes, omniX Labs provides actionable analytics to grow your membership. Our license plate analytics can help you understand infinitely more about your members & customers, reduce payroll, provide total visibility into car count & visit duration, reduce loss, and help predict future demand.
omniX Labs arms you with the knowledge and tools to grow your profits and worry less.
Membership is the fastest way to grow revenue & profits, and become resilient. OmniX Labs is the most powerful tool on the market to grow your membership. Your sales attendants have no intel on non-members, and this leads to low conversion rates. Know more and convert customers into members at a much higher rate with omniX Labs.
- Arm attendants with real-time data on each customer
- Know non-member patterns and allow your attendants to target the right customers
- Sell more memberships more efficiently, and watch your profits grow!
You will understand who is visiting your business, when they visit, and how they use the wash like never before. These metrics surface of what omniX Labs can unlock for you.
- Maximize customers and member value and experience by analyzing packages and promotions that best align with their behavior
- Validate members by license plate to eliminate misuse
Who are your top performers on staff, how many people should you staff tomorrow? How long are cars on your lot? Are certain attendants holding up your lines and your business? If you don’t have these answers, don’t worry. OmniX Labs has you covered. Now you can know exactly how seasonality, local events, weather, and timing affect your volume for tomorrow.
- Staff the right people at the right time once our neural network learns your customer and member behavior
- Know your “Wheels on, Wheels off” time and improve your throughput
- Eliminate rewash fraud by employees